Macbook Battery Replacement
If your MacBook keeps dying when the power adapter cable is disconnect then probably it needs a battery replacement. MacBook battery replacement is the only option if your MacBook Pro has stopped holding charge like it used to. Batteries lose their capacity with time and if you are using a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air then it must be about 2-4 years or 1000 full charges, which is, in fact, the limit for most laptop battery to function properly.
However, you will need to find out whether you actually need a replacement. Here’s where in-built utilities provided by Apple comes to your aid. These utilities can exactly predict when your battery is going to die out.
Checking when it’s time to replace MacBook air or MacBook Pro battery
Clicking on the battery icon will tell you about the condition of your Macbook. Here’s what you can expect to see:
- Normal – Your MacBook’s battery is absolutely fine
- Replace Soon – Capacity of the battery has considerably reduced and you will need to get a MacBook battery replacement very soon
- Replace New – You can keep using the battery without harming your laptop but it’s not holding much charge
- Service Battery – Your MacBook’s battery has stopped functioning normally and it’s time to contact the service centre for MacBook replacement battery.
Excellent Battery Replacement Services from AppleMacBookRepair
AppleMacBookRepair offers authentic MacBook battery replacement services to the Macintosh community in London and UK. We have a team of Apple expert technicians capable of providing the best onsite and offsite support and repair solutions.
Give us a call or send us an online enquiry to learn about MacBook battery replacement cost instantly. We can replace MacBook Air battery at an affordable rate without burning a hole in your pocket. The MacBook Pro battery replacement cost is not as expensive as you may think.
MacBook Air Battery Replacement by Specialist
We are specialist dealing with MacBook Air battery replacement for over 6 years and we offer the same day service to all customers. Apart from MacBook Pro battery replacement, we also offer a variety of other onsite repair services to the customers in London, which includes Macbook, Mac Mini, and iMac.
You can even rely on our specialist Apple technicians for repairing or servicing vintage Macintosh models like G3, G4, and even G5 series. Besides this, we so screen repair and data recovery service as well. We are popular for providing world-class professional support and repair service across London and UK at cost-effective rates.
Contact us today to get your MacBook battery replacement done quickly and without any hassles.
- MacBook battery replacement
- MacBook battery replacement cost
- Replace MacBook Air battery
- MacBook air battery replacement
- Replace MacBook Air battery
- MacBook replacement battery
- MacBook Pro battery replacement cost
- MacBook Pro battery replacement